We are the Department of Defense (DoD) unique and authoritative source for online joint training.
JKO provides continuous, career-long development of joint knowledge and joint readiness for individuals, staffs, Combatant Commands, Combat Support Agencies, and the Services.More About JKO
● SEJPME News Release. JS J7 Hampton Roads. November 29, 2017. “SEAC: Educated, Empowered Enlisted Leaders Needed in Joint Environments” DoD News Official Link
● SEJPME News Release. JS J7 Hampton Roads. September 2017. The SEJPME Program launched a new course titled "SEJPME New Student Orientation (NSO) Course." The SEJPME New Student Orientation (NSO) Course is a prerequisite for all students entering the SEJPME Program. It must be completed prior to enrolling into online SEJPME Courses. The purpose of the NSO Course is to familiarize students with the SEJPME Program. It covers topics such as student eligibility requirements, technical requirements, different course offerings, and the SEJPME Community of Interest (CoI). This unclassified short course is a stand-alone, 100% online, web-based course that uses multi-media instruction. High speed internet connectivity is required to complete this short course.
● From JKO and the Senior Enlisted JPME (SEJPME) Program, “The Noncommissioned Officer and Petty Officer: BACKBONE of the Armed Forces” (NDU Press, 2014) is now available as an audiobook download from the free JKO Mobile App. More information
● "SEJPME Program Student & Alumni Spotlight Series" DoD News Official Link
● This is a short introductory video on the new Diversity and Inclusion TV Series, produced in cooperation with the Office of Diversity Management and Equal Opportunity and scheduled for distribution to DOD agencies and installations in 2017. Video